Our decorating requirements are the same anywhere in the world; we aspire to have a stylish and comfortable environment that reflects our personality and suits our lifestyle, one that will endure fashions and fads, and we hope that it will be as pleasing to the eye in ten years time as it is today.
I can offer you a creative and considered approach to your interior. I have a ‘do it once and do it right’ attitude so vital elements such as spatial planning, lighting, surface finishes and colour are carefully selected and arranged for an elegant result and to ensure longevity.
By choosing to work with an interior designer you are eliminating the guesswork and minimising the headaches. By doing it properly the first time you’ll also save money.
I can help you with the following:
- Developing design schemes afresh or working with your own furniture and accessories to reinvigorate your space for a cost effective solution.
- Spatial planning and flow; positioning lighting, electrics and furniture.
- Kitchen and bathroom design and specification.
- Colour consultancy.
- Assisting you with your choice of ironmongery, sanitary ware, light fittings,
flooring, surfaces and appliances.
- Preparing comprehensive schedules for your subcontractors.
- Bespoke furniture and fitted joinery design.
- Sourcing or arranging for the manufacture of carpets, rugs, fabrics, window treatments,
furniture, upholstery, decorative lighting, cabinetry, soft furnishings and decorative accessories.
- Art and antique sourcing.
- Introducing you to trusted contractors and trades people, architects and lighting designers.
- Coordination and installation of furnishings and accessories.
Unsurprisingly a designer should be able to keep many balls in the air; I have a proven track record of successful project management and the skills and tenacity to ensure that your project runs smoothly, is delivered on time and meets your budget.
l would be delighted to assist you throughout your project or meet you for a single consultation.